Friday, May 11, 2012

JN 134: Neighborhood Photos

By: Michael Rivera

Reser Stadium,
a place of pride for many
OSU Beaver fans.
The beautiful 2011 Miss Oregon,
Caroline McGowan, shows off
her elegance while promoting heath
and safety on campus.
Don't think you'll get away with it.
Officer Davis informs the student of
what it is like to be an officer. 
This probably was the most fun I've had doing my photos. I got a chance to take shots of 2011 Miss Oregon, Caroline McGowan, who is an amazing person. It was so interesting to find that she is just 21 and will be going back to school come the end of her time. For my landmark photo, I was driving by Reser Stadium and abruptly stopped when  I saw the giant football in front of the massive football field. I remember hopping out of my truck with my camera, parked in the bike lane. Sometimes, the photo is just perfect for you at the moment, so you can't waste it. Lastly, for my news story I chose to photograph Officer Aaron Davis of the Albany Police Department, educating students about drug-sniffing dogs and how they are very well trained. This was part of the Health and Safety Fair.




No comments:

Post a Comment